If you have ever had the thought that maybe you could see a psychologist, chances are you would benefit from making an appointment with one of our Clinical Psychologists.
We often hear from our clients that they did not know if their concerns were serious enough to warrant making an appointment. Trust us when we say you do not need to hit rock bottom before seeking help.
Our Clinical Psychologists work with many presenting issues, including:
- Depression and mood disorders
- Stress management
- Parenting issues and family stress, including Perinatal Depression
- Issues associated with family of origin/childhood and trauma histories, including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Conflict and anger issues
- Substance use issues
- Relationship issues and conflict for both individuals and couples, with specialist skills in assisting with decisions around separation and divorce
Our Clinical Psychologists also have specialist skills in working with children and adolescents. We see children and adolescents who are having difficulty with:
- Adjusting and dealing with stress (changes such as parental separation, a move, the death of a loved one, or stressful situations such as exam and study expectations)
- Coping with worries
- Emotion regulation (anger outbursts, tantrums)
- Enjoying life
- Self-harming thoughts and actions
- Achieving what is expected of them, whether it be behaviourally or academically (including learning difficulties and behavioural issues such as defiance)
- Interacting and communicating with others
- Bullying and peer relationships
- Concentrating in class
- Sleeping, eating and toileting
- Self-esteem, confidence and resilience
If you would like to book with one of our Clinical Psychologists to talk about any of the above, please contact us today.