At North Cairns Clinical Psychology are currently seeking a Clinical Psychologist to join our team, on a part-time or full-time basis. An interest in child and adolescent psychology and parenting interventions, and willingness to work with these populations, will be favourably regarded.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an experienced and competent Clinical Psychologist (registered with AHPRA);
- Have a strong commitment to ethical practice;
- Value professional development; and
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
We will offer:
- Full administrative support;
- A consistent stream of referrals;
- Beautiful, new, contemporary and light-filled premises, which have been purpose-built for psychological consulting;
- The opportunity for regular peer supervision;
- Professional, warm and genuine environment; and
- Flexible hours, allowing you to live the life you want to live.
If this sounds like you and you like the sound of what we have to offer, please email your expression of interest and your CV to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you,
The Team at North Cairns Clinical Psychology